You may wonder how relevant “billionaire advice” is when you’re working hard just to cover the bills.
But the truth is many rich people started out poor, and the financial skills they learned along the way helped them achieve great wealth.
Here are 7 billionaire tips you can take to the bank:
1. Procrastination doesn’t pay
– The earlier you start saving and investing your money, the better off you’ll be. Start today!
2. Follow your passion
– Find a job you love so much you look forward to starting work each morning. Passion like that is unbeatable and always leads to fulfillment.
3. Choose freedom over status
– Avoid status symbols. An economy car, or better yet, public transit or a bicycle can get you around the city just as well as a Mercedes-Benz. But luxury cars can drive you to the poor house much faster!
4. Diversification leads to stability
– Start with small investments. Stick with well-managed, slow-and-steady companies. Don’t invest all your money in one stock, diversify!
5. Basics first, exotics second
– Cultivate simple tastes. Living in a mansion may help you feel rich, but it can also drain your finances.
6. Believe you can achieve
– Believing in yourself costs nothing, but it’s the first step in making meaningful change and achieving your dreams.
7. Stay humble
– Many billionaires had humble beginnings and retained their humble tastes throughout their lives.
In summary, by making sound, sensible investments and being clear on the difference between affordable needs and wasteful wants, they were able to amass huge fortunes!
So there you have it. I’ve just given you seven billionaire tips that can help you achieve financial freedom.
For more information please call us today!
For Vancouver Mortgage Broker related inquiries ~ 604 628 5040.
For Vancouver Luxury Realtor related inquiries ~ 604 566 8968.
Vancouver Mortgage Broker
Vancouver Luxury Realtor