With the volatility in today’s markets and the huge number of choices available in equities and mutual funds, it’s almost impossible for us to securely and profitably manage our own investments.
But choosing the right financial advisor isn’t easy. Here are 3 questions to help you make the right choice:
1. What’s your experience and/or qualifications?
– Look for someone who has been around long enough to have seen both ups and downs in the market.
2. What’s your investment philosophy?
– Look for someone who believes in diversification, is sensitive to your risk tolerance, and invests for the long term.
3. How are you paid?
– Most advisors earn their living by commissions paid by fund companies or by fees paid by you.
If you would like help choosing a financial advisor, we can recommend one of our trusted local contacts who would be happy to provide you with a complimentary analysis of your investment needs.
Please call our team if you have any questions at 604.628.5040.