5 Wealth-Repelling Attitudes to Avoid
Have you ever wondered if the way you habitually think is helping or hindering your ability to attract wealth and prosperity?
Well, recent studies indicate that we can actually unwittingly sabotage our ability to achieve financial security.
Here are 5 wealth-repelling attitudes to steer clear of:
1. “I’m at the mercy of money.”
– Earning and managing money can be so challenging, we sometimes see money as negative and energy draining. This causes us to subconsciously drive money away.
– Instead see money as positive, effortless and attractive.
2. “Money is in short supply.”
– We assume there’s not enough money to go around and money is scarce.
– Instead, realize there’s an unlimited supply of money and we can get as much as we want.
3. “I don’t deserve to be rich.”
– Since money is often tied to job performance, we think we earn what we deserve. But who can judge how much money we deserve?
– Take the judgment out and simply see money as an abundant resource that flows to those who add value to the marketplace.
4. “Money isn’t important.”
– It’s true: money isn’t everything but the less you have, the more important it becomes.
– So, instead of discounting the importance of money, see it for what it is: a useful tool for adding value to yourself and others.
5. “I’m not good with money.”
– If you affirm you’re no good with money, chances are you won’t have much of it.
– Instead, use this new positive affirmation: “I’m so happy and grateful now that money comes to me, in ever increasing quantities, through multiple sources of income, on a continuous basis.”
For more information on how to use your mortgage to accelerate your wealth, please call today:
For Vancouver Mortgage Broker related inquiries ~ 604 628 5040.
For Vancouver Luxury Realtor related inquiries ~ 604 566 8968.
Vancouver Mortgage Broker
Vancouver Luxury Realtor